System Requirements: Compatible with Outlook® 2003/2007/2010 (32/64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 7®, Vista® and XP®, 2000, Server.
Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0., Internet Explorer 7.0 or later. Related Product: PstViewer Pro
MessageExport is the add-in for Microsoft Outlook that lets you export, format, convert, copy and process selected Outlook email messages and folders. MessageExport lets you create custom "export profiles" that can accomplish specific tasks to save time and effort. MessageExport can export to Microsoft Sharepoint Server and is also compatible with Symantec Enterprise Vault.
MessageExport Features: -
Backup Outlook email folders to a neutral format such as PDF - Save Outlook emails to folder or Sharepoint library
- Preserve an
Outlook folder structure to keep e-mail organized during export
- Export email to PDF with file attachments embedded within the PDF file
- Export many emails to a single PDF file (load tested to 4,500 emails)
- Export email to PDF with Office documents and raster file attachments imaged (Requires Office 2007 sp2 or later)
- Supports PDF/A (ISO 19005-1) formatting for archives
- Creates searchable PDF files
- Save Outlook email as Jpg, Tif, Gif and other image formats with file attachments extracted
- Retrieve and convert Outlook emails archived in Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Copy emails to network project folders or Sharepoint libraries
Convert Outlook emails to PDF, Text, HTML, MHT, CSV and other formats, with drag and drop simplicity
- Export large batches of Outlook emails, or individuals emails
Save Outlook messages to MBOX format for storage or transfer to other email client software
- Name exported email according to your specific requirements, such as date, from email, subject and more
- Extract Outlook email attachments in bulk
- Batch print Outlook emails
- Run an application or process after export is complete
- Run a specific profiles on a time schedule
- Option to manually select which file attachmetns are exported
- Supports US and European paper sizes
Supported Email Export formats:
Outlook to PDF
Outlook to MSG
Outlook to EML
Outlook to HTML
Outlook to MHT
Outlook to MBOX
Outlook to GIF, TIF, PNG
Outlook to TXT
Outlook to CSV
MessageExport for Outlook makes project based workers more efficient by automating repetitive email filing and conversion tasks. Users can setup custom profiles to accomplish a number of tasks that they may be performing manually now. y.
How to Use MessageExport for Outlook.
1. Highlight the Outlook messages or folder you want to export
2. Choose an export profile (such as "Export to PDF") from the toolbar
3. Click the green disk icon to begin
You can also drop and convert individual files directly to a selected folder using MessageExport's Export Folder Explorer feature. Just choose your export profile, and then drag the email to the folder. When you drop the email, it is automatically converted according to the selected export profile
Creating Custom Export Profiles
The MessageExport Profiles that appear in the Outlook toolbar may be customized and new profiles may be built according to your needs.
MessageExport allows you to mass convert Outlook email messages and extract file attachments.
Preserves Outlook Email Folder Structure
Are you one of those very organized people who meticulously files every email into its proper folder? MessageExport can preserve your Outlook folder structure while exporting email messages to your drive.
Supports SharePoint Server
MessageExport for Outlook makes it easy to export and format email messages directly to SharePoint server libraries. Just configure a new export profile, and enter your Sharepoint document library address, login and password.
Naming Exported Email Files
Assigning a unique file name to exported messages is easy with MessageExport. A Naming Scheme wizard lets you quickly construct a unique file naming using any combination of these fields: To, From, Subject, Send Time, Send Date, Receive Time, Receive Date, Importance, Export Time, Export Date.
You can join any of these criteria using "+ _ -".
MessageExport is available as an .msi file that can be deployed across your enterprise. Customization is available.
*Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Encryptomatic(R) and MessageExport(TM) are marks of Encryptomatic LLC.
Site Map | End User Agreement Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered marks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.