MsgViewer Pro Features List.
Site Licenses. For an evaluation copy, please
call Sales at .
+1-701-566-6731 x1, or email: sales at
Encryptomatic's Outlook .MSG Viewer may be installed as the Windows default .msg file handler. This enables you to display a .msg file by simply double clicking it.
MsgViewer Pro has many powerful features, including:
- Reads .EML(mime) emails
- Reads Outlook .MSG Files (including email messages, notes, tasks, calendar items)
- Renders Rich Text formatted .msg files, including ole embedded objects
- Access file attachments. Save attachments to disk or open in another application.
- Reply to Messages using your default email client
- Forward Messages and attachments using your default email client
- Export Selected Messages from EML or MSG into the following formats:
- PDF, JPG, TIF, BMP, PNG, GIF, TXT
- Can read, search and export Outlook .PST files if Outlook is present
- Export email files from PST to MSG files.
- Display HTML and Rich Text formatting, images and colors. Alternately, may select to view all messages in Plain Text format.
- Toggle between HTML or Text view.
- Search the following field(s):
- Message Text, From, To, CC, Subject, Date Range, Header
- Reads Messages in Recursive Directories
- Reads Messages stored in a Read-Only state
- Select All messages for processing
- Copy Messages to a folder
- Print Mesage
- Print Header
- Export selected messages to CSV (comma separated values) for importing into a database or Excel spreadsheet.
- Rename files accordint to a Bates Stamp-style naming scheme
- Batch extract file attachments from selected email messages
- Law Firms: In a single operation, you can export a batch of messages to an image format or PDF, extract and rename attachments, insert the file name at the top of the image file, and apply Bates Stamp-style naming system to the results.
- Batch export an email and attachments into a separate file directory.
- Export Selected Messages to CSV, Comma Separated Values file, for use in Excel or import to a database. Select ANSI or Unicode format.
- Add important emails to a "Favorites" List for quick access
- Single instance supports access by multiple users in a Citrix or TS Environment
- Commandline switches allow deactivation of specific features or functions
- Register MsgViewer Pro as the default handler for MSG/EML files. Open files simply by clicking on them.
- Resize windows to your preference.
- Print emails on separate pages, or as continuous print job (saves paper).
- Delete selected emails and move them to trash bin
- Multiple language support, including English, French, Spanish, Russian and German. Additional languages will be considered, especially with site license purchases